Application for the Australian Rotary Health PhD International Scholarships in Rural Men’s Mental Health in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The scholarship programme will provide salary and incidental support for a postgraduate student who is undertaking full-time research into Rural Mens’ Mental Health. The University of Adelaide will provide the selected students a sum of $30,000 per annum for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Adelaide is a public university in the Adelaide state of Australia. Opened in 1874, it the third-oldest university in Australia that includes four campuses and five faculties. With 3,600 members of staff, it houses 25,000 students, 30% of whom are international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Students can apply for a postgraduate research programme in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide.
- An Australian citizen or have Australian Permanent Resident status, and not be under bond to any foreign government. Evidence of citizenship (citizenship certificate, birth certificate, and passport) or residential status must accompany the application.
- About to commence, or in their first year of a PhD only – studying full-time.
- For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the University.
- If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants, who are chosen as candidates for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Adelaide. After that, applicants can apply for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Applications and supporting documents must be submitted via the Adelaide Graduate Research School (for Head of Institution sign off). Please direct correspondence to email@example.com.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below