Application for the AUT Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand.
There are many educational awards available for the citizens of New Zealand and International in undertaking doctoral research at AUT in New Zealand. The duration of this course is three years in which the funded awards will provide the tuition fee with an annual stipend of NZ$25,000 per annum.
Auckland University of Technology was originally established in 1895 but founded as a public research university on 1 January 2000. The university has a wide range of degree level programs for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUT DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from New Zealand and any other nationality.
- They can apply for a doctoral degree program at the university.
- Candidates will have an excellent academic record, strong academic reference and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
- The aspirants must have a GPA of 8.0 or above in their most recent qualifying program.
- Candidates have to satisfy the English language requirements of studying at AUT.
AUT DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A research proposal, reference letter, curriculum vitae, scan of the passport and copy of academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below