Application for the AUT Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade International Scholarships in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand.
The purpose of the MFAT’s scholarship schemes is to support and enhance the knowledge of students who want to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the university. Auckland University of Technology will provide educational fund to eligible students in New Zealand.
Established as the second largest University in New Zealand in 1895, Auckland University of Technology offers a wide variety of international qualifications.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the Pacific, Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- To be eligible, the candidates must have a previous year’s degree (or equivalent) with a good academic result.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First, applicants have to take admission to an undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the Auckland University of Technology.