Application for the Automatic Admission Principal’s Funding for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University in Canada.The program is open for international students who are entering post-secondary studies for the first time at the university for the academic year 2020/21. The Queen’s University will be awarded worth up to $4,000 to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1841, Queens University is a research-based university that provides students and faculty with rich international learning opportunities and research collaboration. It has creative opportunities and supported by excellent health care facilities and municipal services, programs and facilities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUTOMATIC PRINCIPAL’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Post-secondary education will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Entering the first year of post-secondary education for the first time in a full-time (minimum 60% course load) Queen’s undergraduate degree program on Queen’s campus or at the Bader International Study Centre (graduates from a 2-year CEGEP program transferring into their first year of a Queen’s program remain eligible for grades-based admission scholarships).
- Students who are/were enrolled in their first year of courses at another post-secondary institution would be eligible for admission awards on an appeal basis provided:
- The student is being admitted based on his/her high school grades (excludes all post-secondary course work). And,
- The student is being admitted into year one of a full-time undergraduate degree program at Queen’s.
- School Grades: Academic average 95.0% + and IB Diploma Programme requirements: 39 + core.
- Claimants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission to the university.
AUTOMATIC PRINCIPAL’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- By submitting an Admission Bursary Application, eligible students are automatically considered for all named admission awards and bursaries.
Application must include:
- Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, a research proposal, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below