Application for the Avancez Scholarships Programmes in Sweden – 2020/2021.Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including a position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programs. Applicant will be awarded with 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program), Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies and No funds are transferred to the program laureates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AVANCEZ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- 1st year Master’s program applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
AVANCEZ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application is an online application, consisting of two steps. They encourage you to apply for programmes as soon as possible, but no later than 15 January 2020, since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Note, You must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programs at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se (see section 1-3 above). Each applicant is assigned an 8 digit application number (from your application for Master’s programs at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the application (step 2 below).
Application must include:
Fill in and submit the request to require a personal link to the application form. You must make sure to use the same e-mail address as in your account at universityadmissions.se
The application is now closed. Request to require a personal link (opens in new window)
Soon after you have submitted the request (step 1), you will be sent a personal link to the application form. Please note that it may take a few days until you receive the link. If you have not received it, please check your junk mail.
Make sure to have your 8 digit application number (from your application for Master’s programs at universityadmissions.se) at hand. This is of extreme importance since your application is connected to your current application number on universityadmissions.se. The number will start with digit 1 and it is required in order to complete the application.
In this step you will also be prompted to submit a letter of (intent) motivation in your personal account at universityadmisisons.se. If you haven’t done it already, be sure to do so before 1st of February
Please note that the electronic application form is used only for the opportunity s awarded by Chalmers. You may apply for multiple grants provided that the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application at universityadmissions.se
Your application will not be considered unless you have paid the application fee and uploaded required documents on universityadmissions.se by 1 February 2020. An incomplete application will not be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below