Application for the Aviva funding for International Students in UK- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The program is a joint partnership between Aviva and 12 of the UK’s leading universities and opens for the outstanding candidates to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the university. Each successful scholar will get a 20% tuition fee waiver for the course.
Aviva plc is the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions, provider. It has a focus on the markets in Europe and in Asia and, in particular, on the growth markets of China and South East Asia. It is also the second largest general insurer in Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AVIVA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan or Vietnam.
- Bachelor and masters degree coursework.
- To be eligible for this grant, candidates must be assessed as being an overseas fee payer and have applied for any taught undergraduate degree or taught masters degree at the University of Kent.
- Before applying for a degree at Kent, you need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- To study at Kent, aspirants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
AVIVA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this education award, aspirants must have been offered a conditional place in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form:
Application must include:
- You may be asked for the educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Undergraduate: 30 June 2019, and Postgraduate: 31 July 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below