Application for the Award of Excellence for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Algoma University in USA.
The funding programme assists excellent students entering their first year of study by providing scholarship valued at $500 at Algoma University in Canada.
Established in 1965, Algoma University is a teaching-focused and student-centred post-secondary institution, specializing in liberal arts, sciences, and professional degree programs. It is one of the best 19 universities in Ontario, Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- In any subject area offered by the university.
- Must be entering their first year of study, completing their previous academic qualification with a minimum country-equivalent grade average of B (using the Algoma U grading scale).
- Must be studying on a full-time basis (24-30 credits over two consecutive terms of study).
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide all copies of transcripts, including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. If applicants have been out of school for more than two years, they must provide Gap Letter/Gap Explanation documents detailing their recent professional history.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 4, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below