Application for the Axel Adler Funding for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden.
The educational opportunity is open for fee-paying students to receive a funding for obtaining a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in software engineering. The university will provide the tuition fees for successful candidates from EU/EEA and Switzerland country. You are liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities country (a citizen of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland).
Established in 1891, the University of Gothenburg offers programmes in most academic fields, including particularly unique offerings within a fine and performing arts and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AXEL ADLER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible to apply for this application.
- Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree program will be awarded in software engineering.
- You have applied for any of our Master’s programmes, full-time studies, or if you have applied for the Bachelor’s program in software engineering, full-time studies.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 3 February 2020.
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their priority 1 at www.universityadmissions.se.
- For the admission in a masters program, you must have an undergraduate degree and for the bachelor degree, applicants must have a high school certificate.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
AXEL ADLER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their priority 1 are eligible to apply for a scholarship. You have registered and complete the completion and should be submitted via at www.universityadmissions.se.
Application must include:
- If you are applying for a scholarship on a Master’s level, submitting a CV and Letter of Motivation. For a funding for the Bachelor’s programme in software engineering, you do not need to submit a CV or a Letter of Motivation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below