Application for the B.P. Dammizio Entrance International Awards in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The scholarship programme will recognize outstanding undergraduate students entering the first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering for the session 2022/2023. The University of Waterloo will provide several scholarships, valued at $4,000 each, are awarded to outstanding students entering the first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
The University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It provides co-operative education programs, which allow the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
B.P. DAMMIZIO ENTRANCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree programme in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Must have their previous Certificates of Degree.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
B.P. DAMMIZIO ENTRANCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the scholarships, candidates must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After getting enrolled, students will be automatically considered for this funding programme.
Application must include:
- Must provide Admission Information Form and contest results as administered through CEMC (Mathematics students only).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below