Application for the BA International Scholarships at Munich Business School in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Munich Business School in Germany.
This scholarship has been established to cover up to 10% – 50% of the tuition fee incurred in pursuing a Bachelor of International Business programme at the Munich Business School. All interested students are eligible to apply, be they in their home country national or foreign national students.
Munich Business School is a private international business school ranking 91st by QS ranking for its flagship programme. The mission of the school is to be the preferred business school in Germany for globally-minded, responsible and entrepreneurial personalities from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for the Bachelor of International Business offered at the Munich Business School.
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
- The applicants will need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112.
BA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students can apply for the designated bachelor’s programme via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Authenticated copy of school leaving certificate, alternatively last 3 school reports
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume and photo
- Personal Statement
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below