Application for the Baccalaureate Excellence Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in UK.
Candidates, who have registered as full-time undergraduate degree students at the University of Essex in 2020-21, can qualify for this application package. Only the applicants who meet all the requirements of the university will get to win the award of £2,000 for their first year of the undergraduate degree programme.
With more than 15,000 students from over 150 different countries, the University of Essex holds a reputation of being one of the most internationally diverse universities in the world. It is a teaching and research-intensive institution comprising three campuses. The university is solely dedicated to student success.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree in any field.
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission in an undergraduate course at the University of Essex for 2020-21, or 2021-22
- Applicants must be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award
- Applicants must have obtained 34 points or more in the international baccalaureate.
- To be eligible to join this university, candidates must have obtained 34 points or more in the international baccalaureate.
- If you are a non-native English user, then your standard of English must be high enough to get admission to the University of Essex. The university’s language requirements vary from one course to another.
BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No additional application is required. All applicants will automatically be considered once they are admitted to an approved course at the University of Essex by the deadline.
Application must include:
- Applicants will need to provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below