Application for the Baccalaureate Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Tampa in USA.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for students from all over the world who are wishing to study a bachelor’s degree program at the university in the United States. The university will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the winning candidates for the undergraduate course.
Established in 1931, the University of Tampa offers many student services including nonmedial tuition, placement services, healthcare and health insurance. Students have a wide variety of opportunities to strengthen their leadership potential.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- High school applicants
- Has satisfied all the requirements of the IB diploma
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- TOEFL: the minimum acceptable score is 550 or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (Internet-based) exam.
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System – minimum grade of 6.5.
- DuoLingo: the minimum acceptable score is 105.
BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the University of Tampa.
Application must include:
- Submit a copy of the IB diploma to the Admissions Office for consideration.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below