Application for the Bachelor Degree Entrance Funding for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Sheridan College in Canada.
The program aims to provide financial support for international students commencing in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $2,000 accredited towards the study expense.
As Sheridan College of Applied Arts and Technology, the Sheridan College was founded in 1967. It is a diploma, certificate and degree-granting polytechnic institute in Ontario, Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELOR DEGREE ENTRANCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelors degree in business administration
- Applicants who are entering the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree programs.
- Candidates must have high academic achievement and obtained a GPA average of 75% and higher.
- Students must hold a high school degree certificate and meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
BACHELOR DEGREE ENTRANCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Students will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- Attach an official transcript of the academic record from the students’ secondary school or post-secondary institution and copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below