Application for the Bachelor of Arts Scholarship For International in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Participants from India, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Vietnam, or Thailand are eligible to undertake their bachelor’s studies at Melbourne in Australia.The fee education award provides 25 or 50 per cent fee remission, or a $5000 bursary, to a select group of high-ranking international students.
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853 as a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is known as Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELOR OF ARTS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- India, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Vietnam, or Thailand.
- They can pursue a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Apply as a full-time student.
- If your native language is not English, so you will be asked to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
- You need to complete the Victorian Certificate of Education or an equivalent qualification.
BACHELOR OF ARTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The university would like to inform you that, you need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Then, No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- The university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, language ability proof, nationality proof (ID card or passport), and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below