Application for the Bar funding for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
Students develop technical skills in database and programming, with an emphasis placed on business analysis and problem-solving, business process management, business analytics, project management, the management of information systems (IS) in organisations, the provision of IS services, social networking in organisations, and mobile business and connectivity. The program is valued at approximately $40,000 paid in fortnightly instalments over the three-year course.
The Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It was founded in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College by George Swinburne in order to serve those without access to further education in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- successfully complete the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent or
- complete or partially complete an approved tertiary qualification (including Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Associate Degrees and Degrees).
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All students who apply for the Bachelor of Business Information Technology are automatically assessed to be awarded the program. There is no need to submit a separate application.
Application must include:
- You have to submit the following documents for your application:
- certified copies of previous academic results
- certified English language proficiency test results
- letters from schools or employers
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below