Application for the Bachelor of IT Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
Students who have just passed out from HSC or equivalent are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This is a fully-funded scholarship that aims to support the students financially while they climb the stairs to their careers. The University of Technology Sydney will offer a fully-funded opportunity to the selected applicants.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university. It is Australia’s No.1 young university that is focused on making a difference through leading research, and inspiring education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELOR OF IT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor’s of Information Technology.
- Aspirants must have take admission in the bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you’re a non-recent school leaver, you’ll be considered for admission based on an assessable qualification that you hold for the course/s you want to apply for at UTS. This may include your NSW High School Certificate or equivalent.
- The applicant must fulfill the university’s English language proficiency requirement that is an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0.
BACHELOR OF IT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Most recent Year 12 reports (half-yearly or trials or International Baccalaureate results).
- Copies of background qualifications e.g. TAFE transcript, work resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 10, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below