Application for the Bamberg Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bamberg in Germany.
The primary goal of the school is to provide doctoral scholars with an outstanding, supportive environment for learning, research, and career development. Two opportunities are available and the award amount will vary according to the program.
The Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences (BAGSS) is a multidisciplinary Graduate School funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG) as part of the German Excellence Initiative. The School was established in 2010 to create an innovative working and learning environment for exceptionally qualified doctoral researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BAMBERG SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are open to German and international students.
- DAAD Scholarships for international candidates are available for four years.
- They are inviting applications by highly qualified graduates from the fields of Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour and Educational Economics, Demography and Statistics.
- For the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and the UNIcert III a pass is sufficient, the TOEFL ibt score should be at least 95, and the IELTS band score should be at least 7.
BAMBERG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If students wish to apply for a Starter Scholarship, then you have to fill the application form. The following documents are required:
Application must include:
- A cover letter that demonstrates your acquaintance with our programme and your qualifications in your subject area.
- Your research proposal of the planned dissertation project (only one research proposal) on at most 4 pages
- A work schedule
- Scans of the following transcripts and certificates.
- A short self-written statement about your knowledge of German.
- A concise statement on your knowledge of social science research methods.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below