Application for the Band Scholarships in Music for International Students at Widener University in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Aizu in Japan.
International applicants who are enrolled and accepted in any undergraduate degree programme at Widener University are eligible to receive this application . The candidate must hold a deep interest in Music and must meet the remaining criteria of selection. The Widener University will provide the winner of the program an amount of $2,000 to $3,000 per annum towards their study in the field, which will be renewable every year.
Widener University, a private university in Chester, Pennsylvania, with three other campuses, two in Pennsylvania and one in Wilmington, Delaware, is ranked 206th in National Universities and holds itself in high regard. Its commitment to the core values of respect, integrity, and excellence is its remarkable feature.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BAND SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All applicants who are international entrants are welcomed to apply.
- The students are eligible to apply for all undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at the university.
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must be accepted into any undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- The applicants will be required to participate in a short Zoom interview with Dr. Iain Moyer, Director of Athletic Bands.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
BAND SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Email [email protected] a YouTube link of a Band performance you have participated in. Official transcripts including all grades earned in the most recent three academic years
- One Letter of Recommendation is a must.
- Proof of financial support.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below