Application for the Bangladesh Bursary For Bangladeshi in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The purpose of this bursary is to attract Bangladeshi participants in order to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Wollongong. The educational award will provide a 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of a bachelor’s degree courses and 20% tuition fee reduction on the master’s degree course.
The University of Wollongong was organized in 1951 and recognized as a university in 1975. It is an Australian public research university in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BANGLADESH BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bangladesh are Eligible Countries.
- Bachelors program in the field of Arts, Communication and Media, Computer Science, Creative Arts, Engineering, Information Technology, Public Health, International Studies, and Science.
- Masters programs in the field of Computer Science, Education, education Advanced, Engineering, Information Technology, Maritime Policy, Public Health, and Public Health Advanced.
- Must be passionate about your studies.
- You have to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test, only if your country language is not English.
BANGLADESH BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is to inform you that, no separate application is required for the award. When you apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically awarded from the grant.
Application must include:
- You need to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.No separate application required this award will automatically be applied to eligible offers issued from 1 July 2019, for students commencing in 2020 and beyond.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below