Application for the Bar funding for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Northumbria University in UK.
These awards are open to attract the highest caliber students to its Bar Courses. The aim of this program is to enable highly capable and highly motivated students to enter the profession. The winners of this study program will enjoy a full waiver of the fees for the Bar Course.
Northumbria University is an open university that was founded in 1992. It offers an undergraduate program and postgraduate program. The total strength of the university is about 26,675 students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BAR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Apply to study the Bar Course at Northumbria University, commencing in September 2020
- Meet the terms and conditions of your offer for the Bar Course
- Be a self-funded student
- Not have fees which are paid in full or in part through a sponsorship arrangement, i.e. employer funded
- For taking admission for the Bar Course, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from the recognized university.
- Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
BAR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, you are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree course at Newcastle. The application process is assessed via a written application form. Applicants will complete an online application form, giving information about their academic achievements.
Application must include:
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below