Application for the Barbara Finlayson Funding For International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The fund is established for New Zealand and international students to commence in the full-time postgraduate degree coursework in session 2019-2020.The studentship will be awarded worth up to $14,000.
Victoria University of Wellington y is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It offers a broad range of other courses. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings (2018).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BARBARA FINLAYSON FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Contestants from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Masters degree in any subject.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework at the Victoria University of Wellington for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Requirements to complete an English Proficiency Programme [EPP] at Victoria University of Wellington (VUW).
- To apply for the postgraduate degree, claimants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
BARBARA FINLAYSON FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete an online application for the award which will be available after enrollment.
Application must include:
- Must attach a personal statement outlining reasons for applying for the opportunity , a study plan and a detailed budget covering expenses and a reference from an academic or supervisor.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below