Application for the Bashford International Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Ohio Wesleyan University in USA.
This funding opportunity will be offered based on merit. All new international students who are applying for any full-time undergraduate programme at the university can benefit from this programme. All the successful candidates can get a scholarship of $5,000 to $45,000 to cover their expenses associated with studying in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Ohio Wesleyan University is a remarkable liberal arts university founded in 1842 by Methodist leaders and Central Ohio residents as a nonsectarian institution. It delivers lucrative undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research programs in a variety of fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BASHFORD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an approved undergraduate course at the university.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma to get consideration for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
BASHFORD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No additional application is required for this application as all applicants for admission are automatically considered.
Application must include:
- Applicants must send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below