Application for the Tung Doctoral Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in UK.
The educational fund is available for high potential candidates who are commencing London-based MSc Demography & Health programme at the school for the session 2020/21. One partial award worth GBP 5,000.00 towards tuition fees is offered for the 2020-21 academic year.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a renowned research-led postgraduate medical school that was founded in 1899. Their courses are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in the fields of public and global health.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BASIA ZABA MEMORIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities students can apply for the award.
- MSc Demography & Health programme.
- They must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- The award is open for applicants who have been accepted onto the 2020-21 London-based MSc Demography & Health.
- The award is only available to candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for home/EU fees.
- Applicants must meet the School’s minimum English language proficiency requirements if shortlisted for this funding.
BASIA ZABA MEMORIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in an MSc Demography & Health programme at the university. Thereafter they should apply for the application by using two steps: Submit an application for the MSc Demography and Health, via the School’s admissions portal and submit a application, via the School’s online application.
Application must include:
- Please ensure that all the necessary supporting documents have been uploaded to your study application before the program deadline.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below