Application for the Bates Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bates College in USA.
The programme is available for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the college in the USA. Bates College will provide the educational fund to all deserving students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Bates College is a private liberal arts college in Lewiston, Maine. It has approximately 1,800 students and it is the smallest college in its athletic conference. It is the third-oldest college in Maine and provides undergraduate instruction in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering and offers joint undergraduate programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BATES AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students who qualify for need-based assistance can receive financial aid for up to 8 semesters, in the form of a grant (that does not need to be repaid) and the opportunity to work on campus
- Families should anticipate paying the same parent contribution each year – after the first year, students are also asked to contribute through summer earnings
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- If English is neither the native language nor the primary language of secondary school instruction for four years, then results of an English-proficiency test like the TOEFL or IELTS are required.
BATES AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this programme, aspirants must have to take admission at Bates via the common application or coalition application. After that, you have to complete the application form and send it to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Copy of parents’ most recently filed government income tax return (translated into English, if applicable) for your country of residence
- Statement from your parents’ employer(s) indicating current annual gross wages, bonuses, and benefits (automobile, housing and education allowances), along with taxes paid
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below