Application for the Bauer Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Houston in USA.
The main purpose of the grant is to inspire and assist students to get success in their career. All international applicants who want to pursue a master’s degree can apply for this amazing program. The University of Houston will provide an award amount of up to $5,000 per academic year to the successful candidates.
The C.T. Bauer College of Business is the business school of the University of Houston located in the heart of Houston and fuels the city’s workforce. It offers a variety of programs for students in various stages of their professional career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BAUER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters Degree in the field of Business
- Every Bauer College student is encouraged to apply. Current business majors, as well as incoming graduate students and Bauer College freshmen, transfer students, and international students, are eligible to apply for Bauer colleges programmes.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For taking affirmation, seekers are required to have graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
BAUER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below