Application for the Bauhaus University Weimar International President’s Scholarship in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Bauhaus University Weimar in Germany.
The main objective of this bursary is to support talented students who want to undertake degree programmes and choose a course of study at Bauhaus University Weimar. The scholarship winner will receive 450 Euros per month for 12 months at Bauhaus University Weimar.
Founded in 1860, the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar is a university based in Weimar, Germany. Today the university offers students a selection of approximately 40-degree programs. The university possesses a unique structure with four main faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be an international student
- Special aptitude and motivation for studying at the Bauhaus-Universita?t Weimar (for example, interdisciplinarity in studies and interests)
- Extracurricular engagement during studies at the Bauhaus-Universita?t Weimar, for example, in intercultural exchange, initiatives and projects, as a tutor, etc.
- At least good academic performance already achieved at the Bauhaus-Universita?t Weimar
- Social aspects
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Letter of motivation (max. two pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of your achievement in your course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar:
Overview of grades incl. grade point average (e.g. BISON print out or in the form of a performance report by your faculty’s examination office)
- If applicable: copies of diplomas/bachelor’s degree of previously earned degrees
- Proof of extracurricular commitment (e.g. certificates, confirmation of participation)
- If available:Proof of German language proficiency corresponding to the requirements of your degree programme (An exception is made if the candidate provides a copy of a previous degree awarded by a German-language university.)
- If applicable: explanation of special personal backgrounds and biographical hurdles such as caring for children, caring for relatives, disability or chronic illness, (educational) background of parents, migration background, the experience of discrimination, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below