Application for the Baxendale Scholarships for UK and EU Students UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Alan Stanley Baxendale Charitable Trust in UK.
The trust offers a Number of Awards each year with a value of £7,000, redeemable against the cost of tuition for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University College London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. UCL’s research and teaching are organized within a network of faculties and academic departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BAXENDALE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject area.
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- To study at the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for their course.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements
BAXENDALE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , students are advised to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University College London.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below