Application for the Bayer Foundation Scholarship For International Program Germany-2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students at the Bayer Foundation in Germany.
The goal of the Bayer program is to support the next generation of researchers and teachers as they engage in “Science for a Better Life”.The Fellowship Program consists of five programs that offer tailored financial support. Important requirements for the support: The project to be supported must be innovative and international. The studentships are granted to students and young professionals (up to two years after graduation) from Germany wishing to realize a study or research project abroad or to foreign students/young professionals pursuing a project in Germany.
The Bayer Science & Education Foundation supports students and young professionals that would like to study or work outside of their home country with the Bayer Foundation Fellowship Program, which consists of five scholarships.
The Bayer Foundations see themselves as a source of inspiration and partner for progress. They support young talents, top researchers, social entrepreneurship and social commitment with their various programs and awards.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BAYER FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- German and foreign students can apply for these endowments.
- Students and young professionals in the fields of biology, molecular biology, bioengineering, bioinformatics, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals and computational life sciences can apply for the Otto Bayer Scholarship.
- Students and young professionals in the fields of human and veterinary medicine, medical science, medical engineering, public health and health economics can apply for the Carl Duisburg Scholarship.
- Students and young professionals in the fields of agro sciences, agronomy, crop sciences, green biotechnology, environmental sciences, and sustainability can apply for the Jeff Schell Scholarship.
- Student teachers in biology and chemistry (up to Master’s degree level) can apply for the Kurt Hansen Scholarship. Here, the focus is on study projects, internships, summer courses as well as supplemental courses of study.
- Apprentices and young professionals in non-academic professions can apply for the Hermann Strenger Scholarship. Here, foreign assignments like projects, internships, supplemental courses or on-the-job assignments in the following fields are in focus Careers in healthcare,Technical or scientific occupations,Business administration.
- The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
BAYER FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Confirmation letter from the foreign host institute/university on the planned project from September 2018 to August 2019.
- A description of the project (duration of 2-12 months) with a financial plan within the timeline of September 2018 to August 2019. The project can consist of special study courses, laboratory assignments, research projects, summer classes, internships, Masters or PhD programs.Most recent transcripts.
- Any additional documents that would enhance the application
- Job application photo (no photo of your passport, please)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 14, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below