Application for the BBSRC White Rose DTP Positions in Mechanistic Biology for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
This scholarship programme is open to all interested students, be it EU, International (non-EU), or UK students, to conduct a funded PhD study at the University of York. The scholarship offered a stipend of £15,609, research costs, and tuition fee at UK rate.
The University of York, ranked 119th by the Times Higher Education ranking for 2019, is a collegiate research university-driven to provide the highest standard of customer satisfaction, value for money and quality of the product within a friendly and helpful environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All EU, International (non-EU), and UK (home) students can apply.
- PhD studies in the field of Mechanistic Biology at the University of York.
- The university accepts TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE.
- The students applying must have, or are expecting to gain, at least an upper second class honours degree or equivalent in any biological, chemical, or physical science or mathematics field.
- The students must submit scores of any of the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted at the University of York:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Academic and Indicator)
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE)
- TOEFL IBT (internet-based and special home edition) (TOEFL MyBest score is not acceptable for meeting the English language requirement)
- Trinity ISE
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications must be made via the university application portal. The students must write the title of the project they are applying to and the names of the project supervisors to be considered.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Two references
- Research proposal
- Samples of written work
- Personal statement
- Evidence of financial support
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below