Application for the BCL/MJur Needs-based Bursaries for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
Students can apply for the BCL or MJur programme at Oxford Law. Students who demonstrate financial need are eligible for this funding opportunity. Students selected by the University of Oxford will be provided £20,000 towards the education cost of BCL or MJur.
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest collegiate research universities that are leading globally. It intends to remain a thriving, cosmopolitan community of scholars and students united in our commitment to education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BCL/MJUR NEEDS-BASED BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- are eligible.
- Students can undertake any MSc in Management, MSc in Marketing, MSc finance suite (Accounting and Finance, Finance, Finance with Banking, Finance with Risk Management), MSc in Sustainability and Management, MSc in Human Resource Management, MSc in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or MSc in Business Analytics at Bath.
- The applicants must have received an offer to study one of the anniversary master’s courses starting in 2022.
BCL/MJUR NEEDS-BASED BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to apply online via the university portal. Admitted students will be invited to apply for these awards and must then submit relevant financial information.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 21st 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below