Application for the Be Exceptional International Scholarships at University of York in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
This funding programme main purpose is to attract high-calibre international (including EU) students who want to pursue a postgraduate taught and undergraduate degree at the university. The University of York will provide funding of amount of £2,500 to £7,500 tuition fee discount to the deserving international students.
York University is a research university in central York, British Columbia. The University has been committed to research-led teaching since 1963 and to creating a supportive and inclusive learning atmosphere for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BE EXCEPTIONAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Postgraduate taught and undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York.
- Must be proposing to study a full-time undergraduate or a postgraduate taught master’s course.
- For being enrolled in this programme, the applicant must hold the previous year’s degree.
- All candidates, whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability.
BE EXCEPTIONAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To be considered for this programme applicants need to submit Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport and A CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 21, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below