Application for the Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Cardiff University in UK.
This funding programme aims to support the students from Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda who want to commence undergraduate degree programme at Cardiff University. The Cardiff University will provide 1/3 of annual undergraduate tuition fees and living costs to the eligible and outstanding students in the UK.
Cardiff University is situated in Cardiff, Wales, and it is a public research university. This institution came into being in 1883 and was merged with the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology in 1988.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEACON SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Must have leadership capabilities:
- Academic excellence
- Achievement in sport, music or drama
- Social influence and communication
- Must have a financial need for study, i.e. annual gross household income of not more than £ 80k (US$ 100k)
- Must commit to returning to their home nation within one month of completion of the degree.
- For taking admission, students must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Candidates must have met the academic and English language requirement (IELTS/TOEFL).
BEACON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme. After that, you can complete the online
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to provide curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached..
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below