Application for the Beatrice Ratcliffe Entry-Level International Scholarship in Music in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to assist students in commencing undergraduate study for the academic year 2021/2022. It encourages school leavers who have the potential to succeed in the School of Music. The University of Auckland will offer a scholarship of up to $5,000 to domestic and international students for the academic session 2021/2022.
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is one of the well-known universities in New Zealand that offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEATRICE RATCLIFFE ENTRY-LEVEL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor of Music or conjoint degree in the School of Music.
- Must be currently enrolled in Year 13 at a New Zealand Secondary School and intending to enroll full-time in a Bachelor of Music or conjoint degree in the School of Music at the University of Auckland in the following year.
- Preference may be given to students with demonstrated financial needs.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit based on results at Level 2 in the National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) or an equivalent qualification and the potential to succeed in the field of Music.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
BEATRICE RATCLIFFE ENTRY-LEVEL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below