Application for the Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology in USA.
This is a three-year fellowship program of interdisciplinary research and open to those who have the ability to work on research that transcends traditional disciplinary boundaries at the Beckman Institute. Fellows receive an annual stipend of $54,000, reimbursement for health insurance, and a $25,000 research budget that can be spent on research activities such as research supplies, equipment, and conference and workshop travel.
The Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology is a part of the University of Illinois that dedicated to leading-edge research in the physical sciences, computation, engineering, biology, behaviour, cognition, and neuroscience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BECKMAN INSTITUTE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentship program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- D. degree or equivalent within the last 10 years.
- The relevance of the proposed research plan to the portfolio of the Beckman Institute.
- The application package includes four letters of reference:
- Two letters regarding the applicant’s prior work experience
- Two letters from the proposed Beckman Institute faculty mentors/collaborators, with at least one being a full-time or part-time member of the Beckman Institute faculty
- Letters from proposed Beckman Institute faculty mentors/collaborators should explain how the faculty member intends to support the applicant’s research plan.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Fellows receive an annual stipend of $54,000, reimbursement for health insurance, and a $25,000 research budget that can be spent on research activities such as research supplies, equipment, and conference and workshop travel.
BECKMAN INSTITUTE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this program, applicants need to apply for the Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellows Program application form.
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae, Research and Development Plan (Two pages maximum), and letters of reference must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below