Application for the Beinecke Program for Undergraduate Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Michigan in USA.
The study award is available for students who must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National from American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. Each scholar receives $4,000 immediately prior to entering graduate school and an additional $30,000 while attending graduate school.
As the largest college in the University, LSA offers nearly 100 study abroad programs spanning six continents. The university has more than 100 degree programs in over 75 academic departments and programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEINECKE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic Students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate study subjects offered by the university.
- S. Citizen or U.S. National from American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Be a college junior. “Junior” means a student who plans to continue the full-time undergraduate study and who expects to receive a degree between December and August in the year following application.
- Applicants have the plan to enter a Master’s or doctoral program in the arts, humanities, or social sciences.
- Have a documented history of receiving need-based financial aid, usually in the form of need-based institutional, state or federal grants-in-aid.
- Students must have demonstrated superior standards of intellectual ability and scholastic achievement. Most successful applicants have a 3.8 GPA or higher.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
BEINECKE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After then, you need to complete the application form through the link.
Application must include:
- Participants must have to submit a current resume or CV, transcripts, a statement of 1,000 words from the student devoted to describing their research or creative interests for graduating study and career aspirations beyond these studies and submit to [email protected] with “Beinecke Application” in the subject line.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below