Application for the Beit Trust Scholarships for Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe Students in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
There are several awards available for candidates domiciled in Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe who are wishing to undertake a taught Master’s program in the United Kingdom. The University of Leeds will provide the fees, maintenance, return economy travel and other allowances for eligible candidates.
As the Yorkshire College of Science, the University of Leeds is a public research university that was established in 1874. It was ranked among the 31st in Europe and 93rd in the world university rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEIT TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Taught masters program in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be nationals of and are currently residing in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe who have applied to full-time Taught Master’s courses.
- Candidates must already hold a degree of equivalent standard to a good UK second class honours degree.
- Students are required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
BEIT TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students are obliged to enrol in the taught masters program at the University of Leeds. Students can download the application form, and Zimbabweans and Malawians should send their application forms to [email protected]
- Zambians should send theirs to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Provide your degree certificate and academic transcripts, scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 12 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below