Application for the Best Project Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
International students who want to enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate can apply for this application to secure up to HK$20,000 funding to support their project idea. Selection will be on the basis of their project work relating to occupational safety and health.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, situated in Shenzhen is a collaboration of Shenzhen University and the Chinese University of Hong Kong that is looking forward to assisting in the preservation, creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge by teaching, research, and public service.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEST PROJECT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students can undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in occupational safety and health at CUHK.
- The applicants should demonstrate exceptional project excellence.
- Applicants must have appeared for SAT or ACT and have attained a total of 1190 out of 1600 or a composite 24 respectively.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL CBT – 213, and TOEFL PBT – 550.
BEST PROJECT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates are required to log in to the application portal of the university and apply. The applicants need to submit their application copy and project summary to the Occupational Safety & Health Council at its local office in Hong Kong to apply for the opportunity
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below