Application for the Bestway Foundation Grants for Pakistani Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
These are designed for applicants who want to get a master’s degree. The program will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance award for the 2021-2022 academic year. The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £30,000.
Founded in 1965, The University of Kent is one of the country’s most dynamic universities located in Kent, United Kingdom. It offers well-structured and ambitious postgraduate programs and high-quality education facilities for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BESTWAY FOUNDATION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The grant is open to study the postgraduate degree program in the field of Biosciences, Physical Sciences, Computing, Engineering and Digital Arts, and Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science.
- The grant is open for those students who have a second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject. Applicants should be on track for a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, or an equivalent non-UK qualification, or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- To apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission at the university in a postgraduate degree program in Bioscience, Computing, Engineering, Physical Science and Mathematics.
- The applicants must meet to a minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree. For more information please check this link English language requirements.
BESTWAY FOUNDATION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Kent. Then they are eligible to submit the required information for the application. Submit an application for a program of study at https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/index.html and you will be able to apply for this application via your applicant portal. Applications will be considered based on academic excellence.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit required documents you need to upload a CV and a statement which includes details of any financial circumstances. They will be considered based on academic excellence.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 25 April 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below