Application for the Bethany Lutheran Programs for Undergraduate Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bethany Lutheran College in USA.
The college offers six education awards for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. Full-time freshman scholarship recipients who first attend Bethany in fall 2020 and maintain scholarship requirements over four years will receive the following amounts ($ 3, 38,000): Meyer Scholarship- Annual amount-Full tuition-Total value-$100,000, Ylvisaker Scholarship- Annual amount-$16,000-Total value-$64,000, Presidential Scholarship- Annual amount-$13,000-Total value-$52,000, Luther Scholarship- Annual amount-$12,000-Total value-$48,000,Bethany Grant-Annual amount-$10,500-Total value-$42,000, Opportunity Grant- Annual amount-$8,000- Total value-$32,000
Bethany Lutheran College provides a wide range of classes and extracurricular activities that allow students to explore and develop their talents. It has a long tradition of excellence in art, music, theatre, and speech, along with great facilities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BETHANY LUTHERAN PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from the USA.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject.
- Candidates must have an ACT score of 26 or better, with a GPA of 3.6 or better: Meyer, Ylvisaker, and Presidential Scholarships.
- Aspirants need to have an ACT score of 23 or better, with a GPA of 3.2 or better: Luther Scholarship.
- Seekers must have an ACT score of 20 or better, with a GPA of 2.8 or better: Bethany Grant.
- Formula composite of ACT/SAT and GPA: Opportunity Grant.
- For being admitted, claimants are required to hold their high school degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
BETHANY LUTHERAN PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For earning this beneficial opportunity, aspirants are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- You need to submit all letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below