Application for the Better World Undergraduate Financial Aid for Non-EU Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Trinity College Dublin in Ireland.
The bursary is focused on supporting students applying for the undergraduate degree in environmental science and engineering and a joint honours degree in computer science and geography. The E3 Balanced Solutions for a Better World Undergraduate award is helping students by providing them worth of up to €4,000 at the Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2021/2022.
Trinity College, organized in 1592, formally the Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth and College of the Holy based in Dublin, is the single central college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BETTER WORLD FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must hold an offer letter;
- Must be good at academics.
- The bursary is available for the BAI Engineering, BSc (Ing) Engineering with Management, B.A. Biological and Biomedical Science, B.A. Geography and Geoscience, B.A. Computer Science, B.A. Computer Science and Business, B.A. Computer Science and Language, Management Science and Information Systems Studies, BSc Environmental Science and Engineering, Joint Honours Computer Science and Geography at the college.
- Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
BETTER WORLD FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. After that, you can apply through the online portal.
Application must include:
- Submit an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records, 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to the E3 Initiative and provide Balanced Solutions for a Better World at Trinity College Dublin.”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 01, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below