Application for the BIF Travel Grants for European or Non-European Citizens in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds in Germany.
Funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds, the program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue an experimental project in basic biomedical research.Travel grants will provide a flat-rate contribution which may cover the expenses for travel, lodging and course fees.
The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) support up-and-coming junior scientists whose research projects experimentally elucidate the basic phenomena of human life. It is a public foundation – an independent, non-profit organization for the exclusive and direct promotion of basic research in biomedicine.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BIF TRAVEL GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- European or Non-European Citizens.
- PhD research degree in Biomedical.
- The call is open to European citizens working in Europe and overseas, and to non-European citizens who perform their MD, PhD or postdoctoral project in Europe, or will use the travel grant to work in Europe.
- Applicants must pursue an experimental project in basic biomedical research and belong to one of the following groups of junior scientists:
- PhD students or medical students pursuing an experimental doctoral thesis, a particular research project and graduates from abroad who have applied for a PhD project, but who have not yet worked with their potential PhD supervisor.
- For being admitted, seekers are recommended to hold their bachelor and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- All claimants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
BIF TRAVEL GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are excited towards this bursary then you are required to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can send an online application via the application portal.
Application must include:
- Must attach the summary of current research project outline of your experiments in the host laboratory, a statement in which you describe the connection of the planned training with your current research project, list of your publications, certificates of all examinations, photocopies of high school diploma/secondary certificate, letter of recommendation and evidence of expenses.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered and applications are open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below