Application for the Bio Digital Architecture Outstanding Student Award for International Applicants in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
This educational opportunity is funded by the Kent School of Architecture and available for all the UK, EU, and International students who wish to have a career in the field of Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent. The educational award will provide the 50% tuition fee waiver for the applicants.
The University of Kent was founded on 4 January 1965 as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a semi-collegiate public research university with the ranking of within top 55 universities in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, overseas applicants are eligible.
- They can take part in an MSc Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent.
- The participants must have some basic computing experience to study the given program.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All Interested participants are informed to take admission in an MSc Bio Digital Architecture course at the university. Once your admission is confirmed, then you can send your application for the grant to the Kent School of Architecture & Planning Admissions Team.
Application must include:
- Your grant application must include a short piece of writing that explains why you want to study the course, and how your academic background/experience meets the demands of this challenging program and also what you aspire to do after graduating from the course.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in architecture or related discipline in the built environment, or associated disciplines to the subject of Bio Digital Architecture is required.
- If are from an architecture/design background then you are expected to present a portfolio of work.
- Participants are required to provide a certificate to show they have achieved IELTS 7 (minimum 6.5 in reading and writing) only your first language is not English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below