Application for the Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Monash University in UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to help international participants in order to complete an undergraduate degree program at a Monash campus in Australia. The educational bursary will provide an amount Up to $15,000 for all successful participants.
Monash University has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria. It was founded in 1958 and known as the second oldest university in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BIOMEDICINE DISCOVERY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science program at the university.
- Students must commence their studies at a Monash campus in Australia.
BIOMEDICINE DISCOVERY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this grant, the candidates have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, the university will automatically be awarded all eligible students from the fund.
Application must include:
- You might be asked for submitting copies of your academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- An applicant must be either currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year.
- Students have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- If the aspirant’s country language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below