Application for the Biosciences awards for international Applicant in the UK- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The grants are awarding to the eligible candidates, who have been accepted an offer to study the postgraduate degree in any of the described courses at the university.Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £2,000.
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a leading academic institution, which has international quality in the Research Excellence Framework. It is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BIOSCIENCES AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from any nationality.
- Masters degree course in Biochemistry, Biomedicine, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Cell Biology, Cancer Biology, Computational Biology, Infectious Diseases, Genetics, Reproductive Medicine: Science and Ethics and Microbiology.
- The applicant must have to accept an offer for one of the above programs and satisfy all conditions of their offer by 31st July 2019. The studentship is dependent on continued good academic and financial standing including full payment of tuition fees.
- Candidates are required to expect to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Biosciences, for instance assisting with Open Days, working with the International Development team and promoting the School of Biosciences in their home countries.
- If you are applying for a postgraduate degree, then you must normally have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- To study at Kent, claimants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
BIOSCIENCES AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can send their award application to the [email protected]
Application must include:
- You need to attach the statement of up to 250 words, outlining why you feel you would be a good scholar.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below