Blaustein Postdoctoral Fellowship In Israel – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Jacob Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research (BIDR) In Israel.
Established in 1974, the Jacob Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research is part of the Ben-Gurion University and is located in the Midreshet Ben-Gurion campus in the centre of the Negev desert in Israel. Exceptional candidates may be awarded the prestigious Jacob Blaustein Fellowship, which includes a yearly fellowship of approximately $27,000 USD (paid in NIS (Israeli currency)), a roundtrip air ticket, and complimentary lodging at the
BIDR’s student/scholar housing unit.
The BIDR is one of the six research centres of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and is currently (June 2015) home to 85 academic, research faculty, 80 technical and administrative staff members, and over 200 Israeli and foreign research students and 35 post-doctoral fellows studying within the frame of the Albert Katz International School for Desert Studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BLAUSTEIN FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Grants are awarded on a competitive basis to candidates that received their PhD degree within the last four years.
- The program is open to scientists from all over the world.
BLAUSTEIN FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You must complete the application form – BCSC scholarship 2020-2021
Application must include:
- You must send copies of your undergraduate and graduate degree diplomas and grade transcripts, as PDF or Word attachments, to the BCSC office, by email to[email protected]
- 3 reference letters, your ?referees should be faculty members who have taught and/or worked with you. One of the referees should be your dissertation advisor. Ideally, another referee should be a scientist who is familiar with your work but is from a university other than your own. Please instruct your referees that their reference letters should be sent directly to the BCSC office, as a PDF or Word with the institute’s letterhead and signature Attachment at [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below