Application for the The Norah Simpson Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Blekinge Institute of Technology in Sweden.
Founded in 1989, the Blekinge Institute of Technology is one of the higher education institutions located in Sweden which provides a large number of programmes and courses. This programme offers scholarships covering tuition fees in part. The level of tuition fee reduction is normally 50%.
BTH is to undertake vision education and research in which engineering and IT can be integrated with other disciplines such as urban planning, industrial economics and design and health sciences, in order to address the challenges faced by society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BLEKINGE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- BTH programme for prospective students is available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. You apply for a BTH scholarship after you have applied for a BTH campus-based programme at the university.
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants have to demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme they wish to apply for.
- BTH accepts all Academic IELTS, TOEFL tests, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Cambridge Michigan English Language Assessment Battery and Pearson PTE Academic.
- A copy of the IELTS test results has to be sent to University Admissions in Sweden. All IELTS results will be verified online. BTH only accepts Academic IELTS tests.
- TOEFL tests must always be delivered as an original, from ETS directly to University admission’s postal address: University Admissions in Sweden
BLEKINGE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit required upper secondary (high school) documents, passport, transcripts, and diplomas.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below