Application for the Blockchain in Business and Society International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
This funding scheme has been made available to students who apply for and enroll on an MSc Blockchain in Business and Society taught in the School of Business and Management of QMUL. Two international students will be awarded this £15,000 scholarship.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS AND SOCIETY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- MSc Blockchain in Business and Society programme at QMUL is eligible to apply for this award.
- The applicants must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the programme.
- The applicants must have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a UK 2:1 degree (Upper Second) or an overseas equivalent degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
EXCELLENCE TUITION AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications at QMUL are accepted via its online application portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Degree transcripts
- Referee details
- Statement of purpose
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below