Application for the Bloomsbury Colleges PhD Studentships at LSHTM in UK: 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students in the UK.
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is pleased to offer Bloomsbury Colleges PhD Studentships. The studentship is only open to applicants who meet the Home/EU fee rate requirements.
The aim of this project is to explore whether different elements of the local food environment are associated with changes in purchasing of food and drinks for consumption both inside and outside homes over time and how these may influence diet and dietary outcomes.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research and postgraduate education in public and global health.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BLOOMSBURY COLLEGES PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentship is only open to applicants who meet the Home/EU fee rate requirements.
- We invite applications from outstanding and highly motivated students who have a Masters degree in epidemiology, quantitative social/geographical science, GIScience, data science, social/medical statistics, modelling or similar with a substantial quantitative component. An undergraduate degree (1st class honours or 2.1) in a relevant discipline with the demonstrable strong quantitative component is desirable.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
BLOOMSBURY COLLEGES PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- The mode of applying is online or electronically.
- To apply for this studentship, applicants should submit an application for research degree study in the Faculty of Public Health & Policy, via the LSHTM application portal. Under the ‘Funding Section’ of the application form please clearly state ‘Bloomsbury PhD Studentship’. Instead of uploading a research proposal please upload a one-page cover document stating that you are applying for this project, and outlining why you are a suitable candidate for the PhD.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 8 April 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below