Application for the Blue and Gray Merit International Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Mary Washington in USA.
The purpose of the grant is to motivate outstanding students who want to commence an undergraduate degree at the University of Mary Washington. All the interested candidates can apply for this programme. The University of Mary Washington will provide an award of $5,000, and non-Virginia residents (including international students) can receive an extra $4,000 award when they live on campus.
The University of Mary Washington is a Virginia public university that focuses on liberal arts and science undergraduate education. During spring breaks and summer sessions, the University offers 121 approved programmes in 56 countries, five exchange programmes, and over 15 programmes led by the UMW faculty.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BLUE AND GRAY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Must have previous academic year degree with good results.
- All non-Virginia residents (including overseas students) can receive an extra $4,000 award when they live on campus.
- Applicants must have a previous degree at the time of admission to the University.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
BLUE AND GRAY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- TStudents must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below