Application for the Board of Governors Graduate Student Research International Scholarship in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
The funding programme is intended to recruit and retain graduate students who have shown potential for exceptional scholarly distinction. The University of Lethbridge will provide $5,000 per year (renewable) up to two years for Masters or four years for Doctoral students.
Established in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university that offers graduate programs at the Master and Doctoral levels spanning over 70 disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Counselling, Master of Education, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Master of Science (Management), Doctor of Philosophy in Education and Master of Nursing.
- Students applying for admission to a full-time, thesis-based, graduate program working under the direct supervision of Tier I or Tier II Board of Governors Research Chair (BoGRC).
- Academic achievement -Minimum admission GPA of 3.7.
- For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in one of graduate degree programs at the University of Lethbridge. There is no separate application, candidates will be selected on the basis of admission.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below